LOTTO RESULT February 10, 2019 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, widely known as PCSO, has just announced the official lotto results today, February 10, 2019.
Tonight’s multi-million draws consist of Ultra Lotto 6/58 with approximate jackpot prize of Php 49 Million pesos and Super Lotto 6/49 with estimated jackpot prize of Php 15 Million pesos.
Lotto players should buy their 6/58 and 6/49 tickets before 8:00 PM to get a chance to win these jackpot prizes.
The following number combination comprises the lotto result February 10 2019 announced by PCSO:
6/58 Ultra Lotto 02/10/2019:
(in any order)
In addition, players should check the 6/58 Lotto Result page for minor prizes.
- SWERTRES RESULT April 22, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT April 22, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- LOTTO RESULT April 22, 2019 (9PM draw updates)
6/49 Super Lotto 02/10/2019:
(in any order)
Players should also check the 6/49 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/49 draw.
Aside from 6/49 and 6/58 Lotto, PCSO also holds three other multi-million lottery draws. These are the 6/55, 6/45 and 6/42 Lotto. Lotto players can check the minor prizes and summary for these games here: 6/55 Lotto Result, 6/45 Lotto Result and 6/42 Lotto Result.
Lotto Result February 10, 2019
Meanwhile, the following table contains the updated lotto results for all major draws including tonight’s winning numbers:
Soure: Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
The PCSO holds and conducts charity sweepstakes, races, and lotteries and engages in health and welfare-related investments, projects, and activities to provide for permanent and continuing sources of funds for its programs. It also undertakes other activities to enhance and expand such fund-generating operations as well as strengthen the agency’s fund-management capabilities.
Furthermore, PCSO reminds all lotto players to remember the following when playing their favorite lotto game:
- Lotto outlets accept bets until 8:00 PM only. Players must buy their tickets on or before this cut-off to join tonight’s draw.
- PCSO likewise employs a pari-mutuel system in determining the prize to be won by each winner.
- PCSO Agents or authorized outlets receive a 1% commission whenever a winning ticket is bought from them.
- Lastly, the TRAIN law requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from lotto winnings above 10,000.00 pesos.
Go to this page to see more PCSO Lotto Results.
This post is about lotto result feb 10 2019, pcso lotto result feb 10 2019, lotto feb 10 2019 and much more!