EZ2 RESULT May 26, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has released the latest EZ2 result today, May 26, 2020.
(in exact order)
The EZ2 Result above comprises the winning numbers for the morning (midday), afternoon and evening draws held on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Ez2 players can visit the EZ2 result history page to review the results for the past 30 days.
EZ2 Result May 26, 2020
The table below contains the morning, afternoon and evening game summary for today:
See also the following UPDATED results:
The latest 2D Result - EZ2 Result November 1, 2020 posted at 2pm, 5pm and 9pm today.
Moreover, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has set the following payout system in computing the EZ2 prizes:
In Standard or Straight Play, a player wins P4,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in exact order.
In Rambolito Play, a player wins P2,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in any order.
HOW TO PLAY: You can also mark “Rambolito” if you want to play the EZ2 Lotto System bet. The minimum play amount is PHP 12.00 per 2-number combination.
PCSO likewise reminds all players to take note of the following when playing EZ2 Lotto:
- EZ2 is now known as 2D Lotto. Head over to this page for more EZ2 Result and 2D Result updates.
- PCSO conducts EZ2 live draws daily at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the EZ2 Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 2 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check tickets for accuracy of the numbers and EZ2 draw date (ie. May 26, 2020) before leaving the lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more up-to-date PCSO Lotto Results.