EZ2 RESULT January 20, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has released the latest EZ2 result today, January 20, 2020.
(in exact order)
The EZ2 Result above comprises the winning numbers for the morning (midday), afternoon and evening draws held on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Ez2 players can visit the EZ2 result history page to review the results for the past 30 days.
EZ2 Result January 25, 2020
The table below contains the morning, afternoon and evening game summary for today:
Moreover, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has set the following payout system in computing the EZ2 prizes:
In Standard or Straight Play, a player wins P4,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in exact order.
In Rambolito Play, a player wins P2,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in any order.
Just like Suertres Lotto, EZ2 Lotto has three (3) draws each day. The first draw starts at 11AM followed by 4PM and the evening draws at 9PM.
PCSO likewise reminds all players to take note of the following when playing EZ2 Lotto:
- EZ2 is now known as 2D Lotto. Head over to this page for more 2D Result.
- PCSO conducts EZ2 live draws daily at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the EZ2 Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 2 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check tickets for accuracy of the numbers and EZ2 draw date (ie. January 25, 2020) before leaving the lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more up-to-date PCSO Lotto Results.
This post is about ez2 jan 25 2020, ez2 result Jan 25 2020, 4diget result yesterday 9p and much more!