3D SWERTRES RESULT April 9, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office or PCSO has announced the official 3D Lotto / Swertres result today, April 9, 2020.
(in exact order)
The numbers above comprises the Swertres Result for the morning (midday), afternoon and evening draws held on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Swertres players can post their Swertres hearing or reaction in the comment box below or review the past results at the Swertres result history page.
Swertres Result April 9, 2020
The table below contains the morning, afternoon and evening game summary for today:
Moreover, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has set the following payout system in computing the prizes for Suertres Lotto:
In Standard or Straight Play, a player wins P4,500.00 if he gets the 3 winning numbers in exact order.
In Rambolito 3 Play, a player wins P1,500.00 if he gets 1 pair of the same digit and 1 different digit.
In Rambolito 6 Play, a player wins P750.00 if he gets 3 different digits in any order.
HOW TO PLAY: Lucky Pick is also available in the Rambolito System Play, but the option of repeating digits is not applicable.
PCSO likewise reminds all players to take note of the following when playing Swertres Lotto:
- Swertres is now known as 3D Lotto. Head over to this page for more 3D Result.
- PCSO holds Swertres live draws everyday at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the Swertres Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 3 number combination. The amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should verify the numbers and Suertres draw date (ie. April 9, 2020) in the printed ticket before leaving the PCSO outlet.
Visit this page for other latest PCSO Lotto Results.