This is the latest 6/55 Lotto Result December 22, 2018 announced by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) tonight:
(in any order)
The previous 6/55 Grandlotto jackpot was more or less 158 Million while tonight’s official jackpot prize is P 165,221,580.00 .
There are 0 jackpot winners for tonight’s 6/55 lotto draw!
6/55 lotto result December 22, 2018
Once again, the 6/55 Grandlotto results for December 22 2018 and Saturday night draw summary are as follows:
- SWERTRES RESULT April 22, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT April 22, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- LOTTO RESULT April 22, 2019 (9PM draw updates)
Please note that the winning combination can be in any order. Minor prizes await those who will get three, four or five out of these six 6/55 winning numbers. The 6/55 prizes and detailed Saturday draw summary are posted below.
|Grandlotto 6/55 Prize||Number of 6/55 Lotto Winners|
|Jackpot Prize: (6 numbers) Php 165,221,580.00||0 Winner/s|
|(5 numbers) Php 200,000.00||7 Winner/s|
|(4 numbers) Php 1,470.00||823 Winner/s|
|(3 numbers) Php 22.00||18,880 Winner/s|
Here are some important reminders from the PCSO website:
- 6/55 Lotto draws are held every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. Aside from 6/55 Lotto results, you can also check here other PCSO lotto results.
- Only those who are 18 and above are allowed to play the 6/55 Lotto and to claim 6/55 Lotto prizes.
- Minimum play amount per 6 number combination is Php 24.00. This amount is inclusive of 22% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- 6/55 players are responsible for the accuracy of data printed in their tickets. Make sure you check your 6/42 ticket before leaving the lotto outlet!
This post is about lotto 55 result, 655 lotto result dec 22 2018, 6/55 latest roesult and much more!