4-Digit Results for December 28, 2018 – PCSO 4D Results Today
4D RESULT December 28, 2018 – These are the latest 4D Results for December 28, 2018, Friday, from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
(in exact order)
Jackpot: Php 25,014.00
This official 4-Digit result is updated after the Friday 9:00 PM live broadcast of the PCSO Lottery Draw at People’s Television Network (PTV).
Meanwhile, you can review the previous results at our 4D result history page. You can also check the jackpot and minor prizes as well as the number of winners for 4D Lotto below.
Once again, the 4D winning numbers in exact order are: 4-9-1-6
The following is the 4-Digit Lotto Wednesday draw summary from PCSO:
|Prize||Description||No. of Winners|
|1st Prize (P25,014.00)||All 4 Digits in exact order||23|
|2nd Prize (P800*)||Last 3 digits in exact order||321|
|3rd Prize (P100*)||Last 2 digits in exact order||3,185|
* Minimum Guaranteed Amount
QUOTE: “4-Digit games are played by selecting a 4-digit number from 0000 to 9999. In addition to the selected number, players must also indicate the desired play type and the amount to be played. The cost may vary based on the play amount marked. Minimum play amount is PHP 12.00 per 4-number combination.” PCSO Website
Moreover, here are some important reminders from when playing the 4-Digit Game:
- 4-Digit Game draws are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Aside from 4-Digit results, you can also check other PCSO lotto results.
- Only those who are 18 and above are allowed to play the 4-Digit Game and to claim 4-Digit Game winnings
- Minimum play amount per 4 number combination is Php 12.00, inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Make sure to check your 4-Digit game tickets for accuracy of the printed numbers and draw date (December 28, 2018) before leaving the lotto outlet.
This post is about 4d result dec 28 2018, 4 digit lotto draw today, dec 28 2018 lotto result and much more!